Thursday 15 July 2010

Blogging More

I'd really like to get into blogging more often, but sometimes I fall behind and then just don't come back because I know I have a back log. So, I'm here, promising to put together one big post of all the things I've done that are crafty since the last time I posted to get it all out of the way and feel better. That way, I can post little and often from then on and I hope to finish some of my many works in progress. And now that I've promised that, I'll be more likely to do it!

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad we all go through this. So many ideas, not enough time!! I still need to post about things that happened in May, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't just need to blog more, I also need to find more time to finish all my WIP's - posts about those coming soon.

    ReplyDelete