Wednesday 4 August 2010

Weekend of Fun (But no crafting)


Just thought I'd check in and let you know why I've been gone for over a week.  My mum, sister and two lovely nieces came to stay this weekend, so I was preoccupied with tidying my house and then having fun.  We spent the day on the Isle of Wight in the glorious sunshine (I got a little burnt) and I got to make some sandcastles so I thought I'd share them as they're the closest to crafting I've gotten recently!


We also went to see our first 3D movie - Toy Story 3.  I really enjoyed the film, but didn't think the 3D really added much (although it was worth it just to see my niece reaching out trying to grab things from the screen).  If you've not been to see it, I highly recommend it.  

Talking of tidying my house, I've just discovered the following website which tries to create new cleaning habits one step at a time, so we'll see whether that makes a difference.  


2 comments:

  1. I love 3d movies! We saw Avatar in 3d! It was amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love sandcastles. This looks really cool!

    This is BubbLeGumGirLie for swap-bot swap: Blog me baby!

    Love,
    Fabi

    ReplyDelete